With only a few days to go until the Socially Shared Women in Business Conference, the excitement is beginning to build.The complimentary conference programme is printed, the venue is prepared, and the Socially Shared team is looking forward to welcoming the delegates.Have you got your ticket yet? Perhaps you need a reminder of what we are packing into this amazing day for you.
Why attend the Women in Business Conference?
The theme for this year’s event is ‘Mind Your Business’ which explores how our mindset can
be a help or hindrance with our business or career.
Our speaker programme brings together six exceptional women with a wealth of knowledge,
understanding, and experience in their field.
- CATHY CONNAN MSC, Psychotherapist. ‘Mental Health and Mindset – What is normal?’ A professional psychotherapist, Cathy works with clients in private practice to address relationship difficulties and challenges including depression and anxiety. Cathy has developed and delivers the Space for You Personal Development Workshops.
- CLARE HOPKINS, Mental Health and Well-being Coach. ‘Regain your sense of self and purpose’ As a Mental Health and Well-being Coach, Clare uses her coaching skills and tools to support her clients to unlock their potential.
- ELIZABETH PLATT, Peak Performance Therapist & Transformational Coach. ‘Stop apologising and own your worth’. Elizabeth will be busting those myths on how strategic cognitive behavioural hypnosis is not woo or mystical but actually a science backed powerful and proven tool to help you master your mindset to awaken your extraordinary out of your ordinary and be a peak performer in life and business
- DR HAYLEY POOLE, Clinical Psychologist & Director. ‘Barriers to success and reaching your full potential.’ Hayley is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Director of The Purple House Clinic Rugby. She has over 25 years’ experience working in both the public and private sector in mental and physical health services.
- JACQUI JAGGER, Leadership & Mindset Coach. ‘Valuing your financial worth.’ Jacqui wants to see other people winning, surprising themselves when they realise what is possible, coming alive, and rediscovering their sense of drive, energy, and fun.
- NISHI MEHTA, Career & Mindset Coach. ‘Valuing your personal worth’. Nishi is a diversity and inclusion specialist and qualified coach on a mission to positively impact equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Throughout the day you will also have the opportunity to interact with three amazing women who have created powerful activities for us to get involved with.
- LIZ PAOLONE, Holistic Practitioner. ‘Stress Buster.’
- LILY SAMUELS, Corporate Nutritionalist. ‘Food Quiz.’
- MIRANDA KHILSTROM, Wellness Coach.’Visualisation.’
You will also meet DISHI ATTWOOD, Membership Director of Soroptomists International as she introduces us to ‘Empowering Women and Girls.’
As with any Socially Shared event, there will be plenty of time for networking and meeting like-minded ladies over refreshments and a delicious lunch.
Pay a visit to our Socially Shared Bookshop Stand and see the range of fiction, non-fiction, and children’s books written and published by local female authors. Buy a copy of one of the titles on offer and get it signed by the host of attending authors.
Looking for a specific connection? Head to the Connections Zone and pin your request to the board. All delegates will be able to advertise their business for free during the event, by displaying their business card on our ‘Building Contacts Wall’.
“The Socially Shared team hosted a well-organised and excellent Women In Business Networking conference. There were inspiring keynote speeches from leading and successful women in business. The event was well attended, with a diverse and dynamic group of women from a range of businesses to include professionals seeking to learn, grow, network, empower, support and connect with each other in business and create new opportunities.” Ash Hussain, Consultant Family Lawyer
Discover more at our Women in Business Conference
If you want to find out more about mindset and the impact it has on your lives and business
join us at the Women in Business Conference on Friday 9th June.
Tickets are an exceptional value at only £69 and £59 for our members.
The venue for this year’s conference is the elegant 17th Century Ansty Hall, near Coventry.
Buy your ticket now and join us for an unforgettable day of learning, networking, and